Join the NZMEA and Together we will grow New Zealand's Vibrant Manufacturing Sector
The NZMEA supports and represents New Zealand’s vibrant manufacturing and exporting sectors.
We believe a thriving manufacturing sector is vital to New Zealand’s economy. It needs successful manufacturing businesses, like yours, to generate export income, growth and employment.
We are here to help your business grow, and through that, help New Zealand’s economy grow in a sustainable way.
We Support Your Business
- By acting as a focal point of relevant information that we proactively share with you.
- Through presentations that are tailored for manufacturers, led by industry experts and key influencers.
- By providing training courses on key topics that will advance your business and support smarter operations.
- By helping you expand into new markets.
- By providing free export documentation that allows you to gain the benefits of FTAs.
We Connect You
- To other manufacturers’ knowledge, experience and expertise, both in person and electronically though MEAssist.
- To like-minded people through unique peer learning, networking events and factory tours.
- By providing opportunities to meet and engage with officials, politicians and leaders/influencers.
We Speak Up On Your Behalf
- We listen to your views and act on issues. Your views inform everything we do, from raising them directly with politicians and Government officials, to making formal submissions on your behalf.
- We work proactively with media to change the perception of and promote understanding of manufacturing, reflecting it’s true value, growth, and employment opportunities.
- We focus soley on manufacturing and exporting, which allows us to speak up on the issues that really matter to your business, without compromise.
KEY BENEFITS OF NZMEA MEMBERSHIP
MEAssist – a powerful tool that gives you the ability to rapidly seek advice and experience from other manufacturers and exporters on issues your business may face.
Networking Opportunities – regular stimulating and engaging events. Hear from relevant speakers, hand-picked for their insights and knowledge, and network with industry peers.
Export Documentation and Support – we provide free Certificates of Origin for members, including Free Trade Agreement certificates. We also provide free HR and Export guides written in conjunction with manufacturers and legal experts.
Training and Information – presentations and training give you the opportunity to see many new ideas and techniques. We also circulate important industry information, updates and opportunities and act as a conduit of support when tackling the challenges of change in your business.
Representation and Public Profile – we engage with politicians, officials and Government departments to communicate your views. We actively work to raise the profile of manufacturing with government and the public through strong media relationships.